• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Sarina Jain vs Honey Kalaria

Who would win in a bhangra dance off?

  • Sarina Jain

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Honey Kalaria

    Votes: 28 75.7%

  • Total voters
    37

rajkaran

Member
Messages
720
hahaha...i say honey as well...

i got annoyed of sarina jain after that reallly long video of her they showed at phillyfest...
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
I gotta go with Sarina.

Honey tries too hard to get diverse dancers in the background and that's just wrong. Plus, in terms of dancing ability, I think Sarina is a bit better than Honey and that's the point of the dance off, right?
 

Navi Sandhu

New Member
Messages
178
i once took a free sarina jain bhangra workshop- and she's a biatchhh

is honey's video from the 80s? i'm loving their gear
 

oJaLa

Bhangra makes the world go round
Messages
409
Gabar Singh said:
is it me or does Sarina Jain look like a man?
LMAO.

I go with Sarina, Honey seems like she's got no idea what shes doing at times.
 

Vick

Member
Messages
990
Sarina Jain- Someone please slap this bitch, that is an embarrassment to bhangra... In the world of youtube and online videos, hasnt this sorry excuse for a "certified bhangra instructor" ever seen a bhangra video? I mean shit, wtf? and to hritik roshan in the back left, calm down buddy, you look like a tool...

Honey- What planet do these people live on? damn ABCD's...
 

campy614

New Member
Messages
666
^^ haha, lmao!

I vote Hunny, because the Carlton is the sexiest thing that ever happened to bhangra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaFDQVfuo10
 

Hans

New Member
Messages
93
^^ That's amazing. Honey is adorable. I vote Will Smith, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xmu-DOTChE
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
I love the Khanda tattoo on Honey's arm. Im sure she's very proud of that. What an idiot.
 

Laddi

New Member
Messages
564
Hans said:
^^ That's amazing. Honey is adorable. I vote Will Smith, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xmu-DOTChE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...lOVE IT...WILL SMITH ROCKED IT! LOL
 
Top