• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Satinder Sartaj

Daman-Malhi

twitter.com/Daman_AG
Dholaholic said:
probably cuz u dont understand what hes sayin
hes the punjabi singer right now
Lol I actually understand everything he's saying, I'm just not a fan... that's all

Dippy

Yea, I'm not feeling this guy either, and his hair style just bugs me, I don't get it.

Gagan-Gill

Dippy said:
Yea, I'm not feeling this guy either, and his hair style just bugs me, I don't get it.
lol thank you ahaha the hair coming out of his pugg... not feeling that either

I don't understand why you guys are getting offended if daman isnt a fan of sartaaj hell im not a fan of him either

GSingh

He may have some good songs but yeah, the ensemble is a little weird. It's like a double insult to puggs when you cut your hair AND flaunt it out when the purpose of a pugg is to keep your hair tied up and clean.

Jabar Jung

He doesn't walk around the streets with his hair out of his paggri. It's only when he performs, to give that sufiana touch. He said it himself that he copies Waris Shah, a sufi writer and a poet.

Satinder Sartaaj In Waris SHah ZEE PUNJABI

He murdered all the new singers in punjab, except for the few original good ones. He built a base before he started singing, He will go far. :)
Sartaj <3

HarmanSingh

Jabar Jung said:
He doesn't walk around the streets with his hair out of his paggri. It's only when he performs, to give that sufiana touch. He said it himself that he copies Waris Shah, a sufi writer and a poet.

Satinder Sartaaj In Waris SHah ZEE PUNJABI

He murdered all the new singers in punjab, except for the few original good ones. He built a base before he started singing, He will go far. :)
Sartaj <3

KushK

I think hes a sick singer. His song pani is unreal. Don't really care for how he keeps his hair or his pugg, let the dude do his thing... just keep singing

GSingh

Ankush said:
I think hes a sick singer. His song pani is unreal. Don't really care for how he keeps his hair or his pugg, let the dude do his thing... just keep singing
QFT. Paani is 8 minutes of heaven.

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Ankush said:
Fasho bro. His singing is out of this world, not a fan of his look, but whatever, I'm concerned with the talent, which I think is great. And its ok if people don't like him, everyone has their likes, its cool.

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll