• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Sell Me Your Old/Used Accessories

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
I need phuman, kainthey, and taweets. Lots of them

Before I order from india I thought I'd see if anyone has old or used ones

PM me or email mariam@asdbhangra.com & lemme know colors, quantities, and ur price

Thanksss
 

Arjun Barua

Member
Messages
650
Give her your filth, your waste,
Your malodorous vardiyaan yearning to breathe fresh air;
The wretched refuse of your teeming closet space,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to her
She lifts her daang to signal her haste!
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
BRRUAH! said:
Give her your filth, your waste,
Your malodorous vardiyaan yearning to breathe fresh air;
The wretched refuse of your teeming closet space,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to her
She lifts her daang to signal her haste!
Really barua? REALLY? hahaha
 

lavesh

Member
Messages
421
BRRUAH! said:
Give her your filth, your waste,
Your malodorous vardiyaan yearning to breathe fresh air;
The wretched refuse of your teeming closet space,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to her
She lifts her daang to signal her haste!
haha barua is gold man
 

sonehdataweet

New Member
Messages
773
lavesh said:
BRRUAH! said:
Give her your filth, your waste,
Your malodorous vardiyaan yearning to breathe fresh air;
The wretched refuse of your teeming closet space,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to her
She lifts her daang to signal her haste!
haha barua is gold man
LMAO +1

That totally just went over my head (JK) but anything that comes out of Arjun's mouth is gold.
 

Kaur

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,294
I have some, I think maybe 10 or so kenthe :) you can gave those
 
Top