Kirn;
New Member
- Messages
- 15
Omg, totally agree! Our team fell is his #1 fan after we saw him in the PCBCA performance at VIBC this year!!LiLSandhu said:The chubby kid in blue is MADDDD Cuteeee![]()
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
Omg, totally agree! Our team fell is his #1 fan after we saw him in the PCBCA performance at VIBC this year!!LiLSandhu said:The chubby kid in blue is MADDDD Cuteeee![]()
... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo !Ramneet Ahluwalia said:first song is called Dhol by Jagpal SandhuSandeep.M said:I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too![]()
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???
http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763Sandeep.M said:... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo !Ramneet Ahluwalia said:first song is called Dhol by Jagpal SandhuSandeep.M said:I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too![]()
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???![]()
You need this song? im confused lolfootballforlife said:http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763Sandeep.M said:... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo !Ramneet Ahluwalia said:first song is called Dhol by Jagpal SandhuSandeep.M said:I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too![]()
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???![]()
No, I posted a link to Dhol by Japal Sandhu which is what it seemed like you wanted...? I'm confused now too... hahaSandeep.M said:You need this song? im confused lolfootballforlife said:http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763Sandeep.M said:... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo !Ramneet Ahluwalia said:first song is called Dhol by Jagpal SandhuSandeep.M said:I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too![]()
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???![]()
![]()
Hahahaha i was confused cuz the song is by kulwinder dhillon ..correct me if im wrong? but it's sall good, i found the songfootballforlife said:No, I posted a link to Dhol by Japal Sandhu which is what it seemed like you wanted...? I'm confused now too... hahaSandeep.M said:You need this song? im confused lolfootballforlife said:http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763Sandeep.M said:... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo !Ramneet Ahluwalia said:first song is called Dhol by Jagpal SandhuSandeep.M said:I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too![]()
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???![]()
![]()
Hahahha, I will not claim to know for sure who actually sang the song.. glad that's cleared up now haha.Sandeep.M said:Hahahaha i was confused cuz the song is by kulwinder dhillon ..correct me if im wrong? but it's sall good, i found the songfootballforlife said:No, I posted a link to Dhol by Japal Sandhu which is what it seemed like you wanted...? I'm confused now too... hahaSandeep.M said:You need this song? im confused lolfootballforlife said:http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763Sandeep.M said:... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo !Ramneet Ahluwalia said:first song is called Dhol by Jagpal SandhuSandeep.M said:I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too![]()
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???![]()
![]()
. Had a blond moment phor a scent lol