• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Shanepunjab Little Stars

Kirn;

New Member
Messages
15
LiLSandhu said:
The chubby kid in blue is MADDDD Cuteeee :p
Omg, totally agree! Our team fell is his #1 fan after we saw him in the PCBCA performance at VIBC this year!!
 

ghatora

New Member
Messages
53
WOW that was amazing!
love how everyone is having fun performing... even the dholi is singing and dancing along
 

AmarSK

New Member
Messages
21
Wow...thats amazing. I didnt even know what bhangra was when i was that age haha they are gonna kill it by the time they are teen
 

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Messages
526
I feel like bhangra will be in good hands after watching them perform. That was a wonderful performance especially because of their expressions and the amount of fun they were having. Very refreshing.
 

Sukhi

New Member
Messages
188
that was amazing :) anyone got the mirza song and the song right after it (mitran da chalyia truck ni)???
 

Shubh

New Member
Messages
69
Does anyone have the song that starts at 2:40ish...the jhummar song "dekhan nu aime baliya desi jahe lagde ah"
Also the song at 5:30..."je kuriye tu mele chalieh"

would appreciate if you can post it. Thanks.
 

PartyJatt

Active Member
Messages
1,162
So um my new idol is the chubby kid, i will seriously get his autograph if i meet him.
Crayons will do :)
 

Yankee Saini

ਅਣਖ ਨਾਲ ਜੇ ਜਿਊਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਮੇਹਰ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਏ ll
Messages
714
I wish I did Bhangra in my young age. lol but oo well, these kids are the future of Bhangra!!! :)
 

Sandeep.M

You call it Bhangra, I call it love
Messages
174
Ramneet Ahluwalia said:
Sandeep.M said:
I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too :)
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???
first song is called Dhol by Jagpal Sandhu
... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo ! :(
 

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Messages
526
Sandeep.M said:
Ramneet Ahluwalia said:
Sandeep.M said:
I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too :)
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???
first song is called Dhol by Jagpal Sandhu
... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo ! :(
http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763
 

Sandeep.M

You call it Bhangra, I call it love
Messages
174
footballforlife said:
Sandeep.M said:
Ramneet Ahluwalia said:
Sandeep.M said:
I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too :)
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???
first song is called Dhol by Jagpal Sandhu
... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo ! :(
http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763
You need this song? im confused lol :p
 

Attachments

ameetkhabra

veni. vidi. vici
Messages
285
That video is from IPFF 2010, they won in the category they were in! It was so funny when the guy announced it because Pinda Paji picked up the little chubby one and started throwing him around like he was a rag doll! Those kids are the sweetest <3
 

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Messages
526
Sandeep.M said:
footballforlife said:
Sandeep.M said:
Ramneet Ahluwalia said:
Sandeep.M said:
I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too :)
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???
first song is called Dhol by Jagpal Sandhu
... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo ! :(
http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763
You need this song? im confused lol :p
No, I posted a link to Dhol by Japal Sandhu which is what it seemed like you wanted...? I'm confused now too... haha
 

Sandeep.M

You call it Bhangra, I call it love
Messages
174
footballforlife said:
Sandeep.M said:
footballforlife said:
Sandeep.M said:
Ramneet Ahluwalia said:
Sandeep.M said:
I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too :)
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???
first song is called Dhol by Jagpal Sandhu
... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo ! :(
http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763
You need this song? im confused lol :p
No, I posted a link to Dhol by Japal Sandhu which is what it seemed like you wanted...? I'm confused now too... haha
Hahahaha i was confused cuz the song is by kulwinder dhillon ..correct me if im wrong? but it's sall good, i found the song :). Had a blond moment phor a scent lol
 

footballforlife

Don't let the name fool you.
Messages
526
Sandeep.M said:
footballforlife said:
Sandeep.M said:
footballforlife said:
Sandeep.M said:
Ramneet Ahluwalia said:
Sandeep.M said:
I love theeeeem, they set an example to kids these days haha ! My kids gotta be like em too :)
the chubby kid is adorable especially at 3:32
they got mad crazy expression for kids. And what's the first song called? ???
first song is called Dhol by Jagpal Sandhu
... Can you post it up? Can't find it.. booo ! :(
http://bhangrateamsforum.com/discuss/post-mixes-and-video-links/song-help!!-first-one-to-send-me-this-song-gets-the-new-ava-shirt-%29/msg120763/#msg120763
You need this song? im confused lol :p
No, I posted a link to Dhol by Japal Sandhu which is what it seemed like you wanted...? I'm confused now too... haha
Hahahaha i was confused cuz the song is by kulwinder dhillon ..correct me if im wrong? but it's sall good, i found the song :). Had a blond moment phor a scent lol
Hahahha, I will not claim to know for sure who actually sang the song.. glad that's cleared up now haha.
 
Top