• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

So You Think You Can NAACH?

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
Havish said:
Heres the lineup:

-Bollywood/Fusion-
Drexel Jhalak - Drexel University
Emory Apsaras- Emory University
UVA Sharaara - University of Virginia
Tufaan- Georgia Tech & Georgia State University

-Bhangra-
NYU Bhangra- New York University
The Michigan Bhangra Team - University of Michigan
ECU Muqabla - East Carolina University
Anakh Shaukeena Di- University of Michigan Dearborn

-Garba/Raas-
Tar Heel Raas- University of North Carolina
Emory SaRaas- Emory University
VCU Raas-A-Holics- Virginia Commonwealth University
Dandiya Dhamaka

Should be a great time down in ATL...
How did you get the lineup??? Are you affiliated?
Anyways I like how it's all college teams for this one, has a cool vibe

GO BLUE! :)
 

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
So ??? I'm on one of the teams, and I didn't know. I only knew about our team. How do you know??
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Havish said:
-Garba/Raas-
Tar Heel Raas- University of North Carolina
Emory SaRaas- Emory University
VCU Raas-A-Holics- Virginia Commonwealth University
Dandiya Dhamaka

Should be a great time down in ATL...
Dandiya Dhamaka? What team is that? Is that what U of M calls their Raas Team. Even then, I still haven't heard them use that.

None the less, good luck Havish! (Unfortunately, I have a friend or two on SaRaas so I'm rooting for 'em) ;D
 

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
kinnell said:
Dandiya Dhamaka? What team is that? Is that what U of M calls their Raas Team. Even then, I still haven't heard them use that.
The raas competition hosted by U of M is called Dandia Dhamaka (tho it is not hosted by the team). I don't know who that team is... otherwise the roster is mixed up
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
Mariam said:
The raas competition hosted by U of M is called Dandia Dhamaka (tho it is not hosted by the team). I don't know who that team is... otherwise the roster is mixed up
Yep, I know. I competed there last year and my aunt/cousin have judged the event a few times in the past. I'm really curious if U of M Raas calls themselves that.
 

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
kinnell said:
Mariam said:
The raas competition hosted by U of M is called Dandia Dhamaka (tho it is not hosted by the team). I don't know who that team is... otherwise the roster is mixed up
Yep, I know. I competed there last year and my aunt/cousin have judged the event a few times in the past. I'm really curious if U of M Raas calls themselves that.
They don't. I'm almost positive. I don't think they can, anyways, b/c they are strictly unaffiliated w/ the competition so that's why they can compete in it. I think either the organizers called them that on accident or some different school team calls themself that. Hmm...
 

Shahrukh

Active Member
Messages
505
sher/ havish/ arjun/ anyone who goes to vcu

is this during our fall break?

and havish can you plz tie my pagg?!
 
Top