Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this project I have been working on. A few of us will be representing india for So you think you can dance special edition to be aired in January .. called " Superstars of Dance" presented by Nigel [judge from So you think you can dance ] and Simon ( Judge from american idol)
Basic info
10 countries
Each country : 1 Duet performance ( Bharatnatyam)
2 Solo Performance (Classical/Kathak)
Group Performance (Bollywood/Bhangra)
Nakul Dev Mahajan , choreographer for "So you think you can dance reality show" got offered the opportunity to represent India. Although no voting is involved since each country is representing a judge, it will be an honor for everyone who lives in the LA or OC area to come and support us at the taping which is going to be between Dec 10 -21, 2008 near Universal Studios, CA ( Email me at monti360@gmail.com if interested in attending).
I have attached a link below for more details of the show. Please read it at your convenience
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-premiere-new-superstars-of-dance-reality-series-on-january-4-8085.php
Thanks and god bless!!
Monti Sehmi
Sher Foundation
NDM Productions
I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this project I have been working on. A few of us will be representing india for So you think you can dance special edition to be aired in January .. called " Superstars of Dance" presented by Nigel [judge from So you think you can dance ] and Simon ( Judge from american idol)
Basic info
10 countries
Each country : 1 Duet performance ( Bharatnatyam)
2 Solo Performance (Classical/Kathak)
Group Performance (Bollywood/Bhangra)
Nakul Dev Mahajan , choreographer for "So you think you can dance reality show" got offered the opportunity to represent India. Although no voting is involved since each country is representing a judge, it will be an honor for everyone who lives in the LA or OC area to come and support us at the taping which is going to be between Dec 10 -21, 2008 near Universal Studios, CA ( Email me at monti360@gmail.com if interested in attending).
I have attached a link below for more details of the show. Please read it at your convenience
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nbc-premiere-new-superstars-of-dance-reality-series-on-january-4-8085.php
Thanks and god bless!!
Monti Sehmi
Sher Foundation
NDM Productions