Guppi Top Da
New Member
- Messages
- 53
Herman said:should always smile no matter what.
have fun.
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
Herman said:should always smile no matter what.
have fun.
hahahahahahahahahaJeeti said:Jap....that stunt mentioned is probably the funniest thing ive heard all day.
excellent, thats a good teammate right there.
I consider it disrespectful to the organizers mainly...they put so much effort into putting everything togetherr...going on stage drunk and dancing whether you are good at it or not is just stupid....I've done it for cultural shows or something that are rather light hearted, but doing at comps is just wrong...its your responsibility as a dancer to treat the organizers with the same respect they have treated you with (in in fact they have treated you with respect).neilD said:Hey,
I was just wondering about the drinking before going on stage issue. Why is it disrespectful? Isn't that kind of how bhangra came to be? People having a good time, drinking, dancing, and from that, making up moves to create what is now called bhangra. So, can some explain why it is wrong now?
Parul...in my experience, i've never been to a comp and seen a dancer drunk on stage...other people may have different experiences tho..Parul said:and people actually drink on stage before performing?!?!?!?!?!
you and your team mates have worked hard to practice...its not fair to them for someone to get drunk and mess up on stage...no matter where you are...if its a gig it disrespectfully for the people that hired you...if it a culture show its disrespectfully for the family there who have there kids watching the show..Jeeti - you're right that it's wrong to drink before a competition because it's disrespectful to the organizers, but in a cultural show or any other show, isn't it still disrespectful to the organizers? I agree with Manjot - that you shouldn't drink no matter what kind of a performance it is - and I think everyone should follow that
Word I like these the best.Havish said:Thou shall love bhangra, and perform for the love it
Thou shall do bhangra with a smile or not at all
Manjot said:Don't drink and perform doesn't matter what it is. Respect the vardiyaan, I been always told that.
People do mutha take before going on the stage for the respect part.
whats the point of doing mutha take before putting your feet on the stage if your drunk?
here ju goJasmeet said:that actually sounds awesome. got a video of it or anything?Meistro said:If you're doing it for like a wedding reception and you get the team's approval theirs nothing wrong with that. I remember one summer we compiled our favorite SHer, LBC, KJ, and SoorMay routines into one mix and did that at receptions all summer. It was fun.Abhi said:Thou shall not jack a teams mix and use it for a gig
or atleast have the mix to that?