New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
Gabroo said:I thought GHG Khalsa was from Calgary? ???
:SunnyParmar said:"J.A.T.T. (just a traditional team)
There should be no other way to bhangra, other than the way it was intended, Traditionally."
Off of youtube videos? Just a joke. I just don't get how it would be done otherwise...doesn't make any sense.
I'm pretty sure they posted an excuse along the lines of being accepted into the show last minute or something....and then followed that up by saying they have a new routine/their own stuff for the new season.kinnell said::SunnyParmar said:"J.A.T.T. (just a traditional team)
There should be no other way to bhangra, other than the way it was intended, Traditionally."
Off of youtube videos? Just a joke. I just don't get how it would be done otherwise...doesn't make any sense.lol I hate being a dick about this, but as usual, I'm curious, does J.A.T.T. have anything to say about Bruin 08?