• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

The Bhangra Idols Explosion - ***Official Line-up***

Jungly_Jatt

Straight The Folk Up
Free AVA Folkster shirt with purchase of a ticket :) Also keep your hands up high cuz we gonna be throwing alot of free apparell during our walk in :)

sonehdataweet

ENVY BANG-RUH said:
MY KOHINOOR BOYS GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shout outs to Amit, Inder, rash, and the rest of the guys. Handle it fellas
Kp you should be shoutin out for you cuzzo on KPGD!

anooj3434

Jungly_Jatt said:
Free AVA Folkster shirt with purchase of a ticket :) Also keep your hands up high cuz we gonna be throwing alot of free apparell during our walk in :)
Yo you gotta hook me up with some of that free apparell haha

Bharathi

Here's what our shirts look like.

$10 each please let me know by Sept 15th!!!

Our tickets are $40 and include the show with a fantastic lineup and the afterparty (at the same venue)

Attachments

gori

Dayum. Bharathi, i like da new shirts, they howt 8) GOOD LUCK JAWANI, TEAR IT UP!!!!

sumeetj

Yo Bharathi count me in for a Jawani t-shirt for sure :)

johnnyy throw a medium sized ava shirt at me when im in the crowd ill make sure you see me :)

Jungly_Jatt

Straight The Folk Up
sumeetj said:

johnnyy throw a medium sized ava shirt at me when im in the crowd ill make sure you see me :)

you still owe me a shirt from masti :p brother ;)

Bharathi

sumeetj said:

For sure =)

sumeetj

I know its kinda late, but if anyone wants a KPGD shirt, let me know. Price range will be between 10-12 dollars, depending on how many we get/what kinda deal (We are just gonna charge the amount it costs us to get the shirt, no profit for us, promise :) ) unfortunately we can't really afford to buy too many extra to go and sell at the comp, so its pretty much pre-order only

Shirt design will most likely be magenta/pink with black/blue writing with the front saying "Khirre Phul Gulab De" and the back saying "Flower Power".

johnny, harkiran, and bharathi, i got you all covered :)
(just tell me what size you want haha)

Bharathi

sumeetj said:
I know its kinda late, but if anyone wants a KPGD shirt, let me know. Price range will be between 10-12 dollars, depending on how many we get/what kinda deal (We are just gonna charge the amount it costs us to get the shirt, no profit for us, promise :) ) unfortunately we can't really afford to buy too many extra to go and sell at the comp, so its pretty much pre-order only

Shirt design will most likely be magenta/pink with black/blue writing with the front saying "Khirre Phul Gulab De" and the back saying "Flower Power".

Medium =)

KalaShere

One of the first, but not the last...
sumeetj said:

Check your PM box = )