The return of Bhangra Blizzard

RJOHAL

July sounds gud, I would like to see a comp in the summer cuz outta town teams can actually stay there longer and enjoy the trip.

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
RJOHAL said:
July sounds gud, I would like to see a comp in the summer cuz outta town teams can actually stay there longer and enjoy the trip.
yeah summer comps plz!

Luv-e

a return of this comp..might just mean a final return of the defending Champs..who knows ;)

KalaShere

One of the first, but not the last...
Shahrukh said:
feb sounds good
we will be there
(which we am i referring to??!?!?!?!)

muahahahahahahhaJJ
Wait wait!! Could it be LSD?! or maybe VCU ?!? ( its a fan favorite ;D ). This guy always has me on edge of my seat lol
..Back to the point on hand: Feb. 27th looks good for most of the college teams ( Midterms or first exams don't really start going ahead til mid Feburary, right?) so I'm guessing that's the the approx. date? Although the idea of a summer comp. on the Northeast in general does sound appealing on two points: A) the summer time is usually downtime for alot of teams and there isn't much of an outlet for bhangra except for clubs (ehhhh) and partys/gigs WHEN u can get them haha. B) More sun = More time = more bhangra ( ok so the last one really wasn't much of a point but I tried..barely lol ) Just an idea for the future... 8)

-Danny