• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Top Dancers

Karan Dholi

Kush said:
SunnyS said:
people naming dancers on their own team are dumbasses...so much for self-pump. gas prices are so high and you guys are still gassing yourselves...shame
we can't find dancers on our own team good? I don't understand your logic. Arjun Barua is one of the best dancers on the circuit today, the fact that he's on guardians is just a blessing to our team.

Because i get to be a witness to his skill on a regular basis means I can't think he's sick? Take him off guardians and he'd still make my list. Just like he made others.

There's a difference between saying "our dancers are the best in the world and no one can touch us"... GASSING yourself up, as you put it, and giving credit to someone who shines, regardless of their team.

Not saying you can't have your opinion. I'm saying I am not a dumb ass.
haha hell yea

kaalia

Vic Sehdev SGPD...bring out the capo from retirement hahaha..and his smile kills everyones including Sunny malton :)

SunnyS

kaalia said:
Vic Sehdev SGPD...bring out the capo from retirement hahaha..and his smile kills everyones including Sunny malton :)
haha your right, it does...what can i say, i learnt from the best..

SunnyS

jag chera is my top dancer....since everybody pumping their own team i might as well tooo

KushK

Anyone who has the spirit and drive to learn Bhangra is a top dancer. People put alot of time and effort into learning Bhangra. Not just that, but it takes serious courage to get out there perform in front of thousands of people and then keep a cool and calm composure while they do it. So hence everyone who does Bhangra is a top dancer. Ftw!

GSingh

Ankush said:
Anyone who has the spirit and drive to learn Bhangra is a top dancer. People put alot of time and effort into learning Bhangra. Not just that, but it takes serious courage to get out there perform in front of thousands of people and then keep a cool and calm composure while they do it. So hence everyone who does Bhangra is a top dancer. Ftw!
Diplomacy ftw LOL!

Kush

Ankush said:
what a girl.

KushK

Kush said:
Ankush said:
what a girl.
lol i just refuse to pick a top dancer.. f*** that haha

KingGeorge

Ankush said:
you make my heart giggle

SandyRox

Rahul Singh from SGPD, was taught by me :) I accept the compliments.

But WOOOOO HOOOOOO for my Nachdi's Chan, Khush, Ricky, Parry & Karry!