• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Trophy question

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
guys im not attackin u at all!!!! trust me!! if i got an opinion bout somethin like if u say somethin like i dunno ill just rant bout it.....and vick u cant make me cry....u lose the bet...and owe me $10
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
lol though I know these guys were kidding, I gotta give props to mariam and parul. These two have actually created alot of pretty interesting conversation on the site, and started a few heavily discussed threads. So yea, not "middle school girls" not just fitting in, but trend setting!

Oh and captain/choreographer should keep the trophy. Those who put in the most blood, sweat and tears should reap the greatest rewards.
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
parull's CHOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Kush

Active Member
Messages
1,401
haha oh man now i just know I'm gonna get it cause I tried to PREVENT tears... lol
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
Meistro said:
parull's CHOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wats that mean??? do u really need a bunch of ooos??? chowked?

and thanks kush thats soo sweettt (and not cryin still-no happy tears yet)
 

kinnell

*Account Deactivated*
Messages
2,159
hahahahahah

But seriously, I would keep the trophy. Deny the existence of one such if anyone asked.
 

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
Kush said:
lol though I know these guys were kidding, I gotta give props to mariam and parul. These two have actually created alot of pretty interesting conversation on the site, and started a few heavily discussed threads. So yea, not "middle school girls" not just fitting in, but trend setting!
Thanks Kush, though I hope we spurred interesting and useful bhangra discussions mainly... Might not have great advices yet but I really appreciate all the advice I get on here and also if anything we try to help make great discussionss.

And aahh yes, Vick. I'm a second-semester junior myself, hmm still just trying to fit in you big old college people ;)
 

Vic

Member
Messages
291
Usually I take the trophy home to show my parents. Then whoever wants to take it from there is pretty much first come first serve. Then I dont know where it goes from there, but I know someone has it.
 

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
Vic said:
Usually I take the trophy home to show my parents. Then whoever wants to take it from there is pretty much first come first serve. Then I dont know where it goes from there, but I know someone has it.
I showed my parents a trophy and they just told me to clean the kitchen. Lucky.
 

pluthra

Member
Messages
296
wattt watttt u actually showed em a trophy?!?!?!?!? wattt i didnt even get to do that :'(

and yo btw u got 1 of my addidas on still....id like to avoid makin this a new fashion unless i decide to wear white and pink (which will not happen)
 

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
yeah my bad it feels weird 'cuz one is size 6 and one is size 7 lol. can u call nirmal asap btw. also tomorrow is the 6th so can we talk to the apartment guy on thursday pleease. and i have work at 12:30 fyi.

anyways back on topiccc - yeah didn't i show them then we gave it back at pizza hut? or i think maybe i told them about it. same deal.
 

Nikhil

New Member
Messages
881
Some people play hide and go seek with them, and end up seeking for a very long time.
 

Pooja

I put the double o in cool.
Messages
932
Vick said:
anyone else think that Parul and Mariam are like two middle school girls trying to fit in with College people? hahaha... for some reason I always get that feeling everytime I read their messages/posts...
hahaha...yeaaaa
 

[Sher] Imran

Member
Messages
213
I usually show my parents, then throw a team party where we proceed to hollow it out and serve 151 out of it. At some point someone tries to super glue to their car hood as an ornament, and that point we decide that the night has just begun.
 
Top