New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
wats that mean??? do u really need a bunch of ooos??? chowked?Meistro said:parull's CHOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Kush, though I hope we spurred interesting and useful bhangra discussions mainly... Might not have great advices yet but I really appreciate all the advice I get on here and also if anything we try to help make great discussionss.Kush said:lol though I know these guys were kidding, I gotta give props to mariam and parul. These two have actually created alot of pretty interesting conversation on the site, and started a few heavily discussed threads. So yea, not "middle school girls" not just fitting in, but trend setting!
lol thats what im talking aboutdheerja said:We usually have a brawl and whoever comes out alive gets the trophy.
Meistro said:parull's CHOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I showed my parents a trophy and they just told me to clean the kitchen. Lucky.Vic said:Usually I take the trophy home to show my parents. Then whoever wants to take it from there is pretty much first come first serve. Then I dont know where it goes from there, but I know someone has it.
he's saying "choked" it means that your madParul said:wats that mean??? do u really need a bunch of ooos??? chowked?Meistro said:parull's CHOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol is that what you guys did with the BBC one?Nikhil said:Some people play hide and go seek with them, and end up seeking for a very long time.
hahaha...yeaaaaVick said:anyone else think that Parul and Mariam are like two middle school girls trying to fit in with College people? hahaha... for some reason I always get that feeling everytime I read their messages/posts...