• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Vent on the go? bbm?

Akshay

I am not sure how many are using the new bbm application but if we can get bunch of ppl, we can pretty much make our own BTF group on it...not sure whose down for it

here's my pin 21595474

rajkaran

Isn't there an app like AIM or something that can allow iPhone and BB BTFers to unite for free?

Mandi

Savik Singh Walia said:
how do u get the bbm pin?
Go to your "Settings" - "Options" - "Advanced Options" - "Enterprise Activation" - you should be able to see your PIN #..it is a 8 digits long...I know there is an easier way, but this is the only way I remember how to find it.

Since I'm at it..here is my PIN: 20a15038

sargam627

F.S.U.
Mandi said:
Savik Singh Walia said:
how do u get the bbm pin?
Go to your "Settings" - "Options" - "Advanced Options" - "Enterprise Activation" - you should be able to see your PIN #..it is a 8 digits long...I know there is an easier way, but this is the only way I remember how to find it.

Since I'm at it..here is my PIN: 20a15038
Settings-Options-Status
It should say PIN

OR

Go to your BBM..and hit Menu-My Profile
Your PIN should be there as well

A question for you all...
http://anesh1805.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/mujhse-dosti-karoge.jpg

If so, add me on BBM.. PIN 21098B5B

Akshay

the easiest way to determine ur pin is by simply typing "mypin" during a text message and it will pop up.

Dippy

OKAY I just figured out the imessenger app on the iphone so all you "cool" people with iphones download the imessenger app (don't worry its free) and find me (dippy) ;D

Mandi

Dippy said:
OKAY I just figured out the imessenger app on the iphone so all you "cool" people with iphones download the imessenger app (don't worry its free) and find me (dippy) ;D
Traitor!..come back to the good side...blackberry!

Kush

haha this is going to lead to some major MAJOR creeping, i have a feeling...

Navkarn

harind_singh said:
Is there still like a vent thing on bb then cz i got my bb not long ago so wonderin if its worth me joinin in on this fun :) lol

vent was never associated with blackberrys ... this was just ankurs desperate plan to talk to people on bbm when he couldnt be on vent lol :D

Sonuu

yeah this shit never worked out... everytime someone said something your phone would go off so imagine your phone ringing every 3 seconds ALL DAY...lol