New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
havent seen u on here in sooo long whre u been lolkinnell said:Or you can be real men and take it like men. No need to whine. Sparta Zindabad.
My sister said that her dance team had once used baby powder on their feet for an outside performance and it made it more manageable.
HAHA TRUE ITS COMMON SENSE lolMeistro said:dude, didnt you go out onto the pavement and say "hey, MY FEEET ARE KIND OF HOT, MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T PRACTICE HERE"? Im really curious to know what made you guys practice in that condition because you would know right away how hot the ground is once you stepped on it.
mE TOO! n OUCHHHHHHHHH!! lolManjot said:I wanna see the video!
Hahah I've been doing some hardcore hiking in Peru. I suffered mad BTF withdrawal symptoms.Manjot said:havent seen u on here in sooo long whre u been lol
PUNJABI JUUTI
Ramnik said:mE TOO! n OUCHHHHHHHHH!! lolManjot said:I wanna see the video!