• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Warrior Bhangra 2011 Line Up

Pavan

lineup is sick, especially for live category

also, nice job getting a wide array of teams, and not just keeping it all cali.

East Coast bring it back!!! I was super excited when I saw LSD!!!

Now on the point about it being a miserable and crime ridden city. A Bhangra competition will definetly help rejuvinate it. The only thing it brings is Happiness!!!!! Don't worry about getting robbed or your car broken into. Walking down the street anyware is taking a risk. If you feel like you can't do that much then just chill and watch some TV.

lildhillon

1. Bhangra Knightz (Bay Area, CA) --- Best jodi in the music category sumit n avtar both of them are sickkk ... mix's are always crazy n hopefully we will see a lot of the creativity like DDA
haha thanks baby :)

cloakedup510

Archana said:
So I hate to rain on the parade. But this is being held in Stockton. And stockton is number 1 in crime in California, as well as United States Number 1 miserable city. I just hope my car wont get broken into, and where ever I stay will be safe. Cuz im scared shitless of Stockton.

haha stockton is pretty bad, but Oakland and Compton are worse.
anyway, Bk got this!

hsdeol

I would like to preface this post by saying that the attitude conveyed in this message does not reflect that of my team, steel city bhangra.

with that said, warrior weekend will be my 21st birthday weekend, and i'm trying to consume copious amounts of intoxicating beverages if you catch my drift... i'm really excited to compete that weekend (because i love bhangra and have been waiting to go out west to compete forever) and i couldnt ask for a better birthday celebration than being with my team out west meeting all you cali mofos.so if youre attending warrior, come find me, ill be the guy with the jager.

ENVY BANG-RUH

Let the music move you!!!!!
hsdeol said:
with that said, warrior weekend will be my 21st birthday weekend, and i'm trying to consume copious amounts of intoxicating beverages if you catch my drift... i'm really excited to compete that weekend (because i love bhangra and have been waiting to go out west to compete forever) and i couldnt ask for a better birthday celebration than being with my team out west meeting all you cali mofos.so if youre attending warrior, come find me, ill be the guy with the jager.
I'll be sure to notify jash, indo, and gagan ;)