New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
You will just have to wait and find out.meryum said:what's BP action??
hahaha...just do what imma do...run away whenever you see these fools with a camera running towards you...hahaGabar Singh said:I'm scared to go to Boston now.
im not telling anyone who i am. imma be a spyyyyyNav Dheri said:hahaha...just do what imma do...run away whenever you see these fools with a camera running towards you...hahaGabar Singh said:I'm scared to go to Boston now.
hahah you fu*ker!Manjot said:revealing Gabar's identity for a Ticket to Boston! ;D
lol i wanna go![]()
The BP action is important. Waleed will be leading it. Followed by the rest of the GW guysWaleed said:You will just have to wait and find out.meryum said:what's BP action??
Ofcourse SRK is talking from experience.Shahrukh said:bp is not just a gw thing
you are correct SRK. I just happened to have forgotten another LSD member was there. I just thought about the LSD members at boston. GW had the majority, myself, and you.Shahrukh said:bp is not just a gw thing
Don't you ever dare say that again in your life![Sher] Imran said:Haha sorry sulman, maybe i'll come visit you in the islands with that coconut bikini that you got me, which, by the way, doesn't really cover up much on my volumptuous body
i just threw up in my own mouth