• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

BTF Mixing Ladder- Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

neeti69

Hi hi! I would like to join please : ) I'll probably be the only girl but it's worth a try. I don't have much experience but after hearing some of week 1's mixes I feel like I can do this : )

And I would like my DJ name to be Kaurageous please (it's corny but I thought it was clever lol)

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
you are welcome to join.

do you want to declare a challenge for this week? if so, you've gotta do it quickly; the challenge window is gonna close soon

PartyJatt

neeti69 said:
I assume I will be number 33? So I would like to challenge 31 - First Class Beatz
Unfortunately First Class Beats has already challenged someone. He is welcome to accept your challenge and his other challenge will be canceled if not accepted.

voxanimus

<('.'<) (>'.')>
PartyJatt said:
neeti69 said:
I assume I will be number 33? So I would like to challenge 31 - First Class Beatz
Unfortunately First Class Beats has already challenged someone. He is welcome to accept your challenge and his other challenge will be canceled if not accepted.

jaideep bro as we agreed in the emails, defense takes priority to prevent the ladder from becoming top-heavy. that is, if someone is challenging someone and then that person gets challenged, they have to defend their received challenge first.

Basim

♥ BTF ♥
Staff member
PartyJatt said:
neeti69 said:
First off, SO glad to hear a female is stepping up to represent & participate amongst all the guys - I honestly wish we had a few more females in the mixing ladder. I commend you for having that courage - good luck.

Secondly, since 31. First Class Beats has already challenged 28. Mohan Singh (who has yet to accept btw), you could challenge one person up 30. Gautam Singh (DJ DHoLa) since he's within 3 spots of your current position (if you want to that is). Otherwise, there is 32. JsM who hasn't posted a challenge yet either so he's available too.

~ Basim :)

Let's get those challenges in mixers & hurry up in accepting/declining! I'm already getting excited to hear a few mixes of some classic songs.

jfried

Basim said:
PartyJatt said:
neeti69 said:
First off, SO glad to hear a female is stepping up to represent & participate amongst all the guys - I honestly wish we had a few more females in the mixing ladder. I commend you for having that courage - good luck.

Secondly, since 31. First Class Beats has already challenged 28. Mohan Singh (who has yet to accept btw), you could challenge one person up 30. Gautam Singh (DJ DHoLa) since he's within 3 spots of your current position (if you want to that is). Otherwise, there is 32. JsM who hasn't posted a challenge yet either so he's available too.

~ Basim :)

Let's get those challenges in mixers & hurry up in accepting/declining! I'm already getting excited to hear a few mixes of some classic songs.
DJ Kaurageous, I set up a challenge for you with DJ DHoLa for this week, if that's okay, since Kush (First Class Beats) already made a challenge this week. Does that work for you?

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
I was hoping to defend my spot for a few weeks but since no one's challenging looks like I'll have to do it myself.

2. Swizzee challenges 1. GSingh

GSingh

Swi said:
I was hoping to defend my spot for a few weeks but since no one's challenging looks like I'll have to do it myself.

Interesting development.

Lets get the ball rolling!!

Kush

GSingh said:
Swi said:

Interesting development.

Haha Swi!!!! You don't want me jumping into the fray huh!? ;)

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Kush said:
GSingh said:
Swi said:

Interesting development.

Na son you're clubber lang (or Drago), this is some Rocky-Apollo shit here. We gotta go at it a few times to set you up

GSingh

Swi said:
Kush said:
GSingh said:
Swi said:

Interesting development.

Na son you're clubber lang (or Drago), this is some Rocky-Apollo shit here. We gotta go at it a few times to set you up

LMAO!

Kush

GSingh said:
Swi said:
Kush said:
GSingh said:
Swi said:

Interesting development.

LMAO!
LOLOL. Whoever picks the song for this matchup, please make it something epic. It's gonna be a good one.

jfried

jasjeet said:
Jsm Challenges Mohan singh
Can't do that. That's four spots above you. You can, however, challenge up to #29-Urban King

Deepi253 said:
Donno if I can still join in but if I can I'd like to challenge kush shah
Tarndeepsihra@gmail.com
K. You come in at #34, and can challenge up to #31. Since defending takes precedence, you can challenge Kush at #31, overriding his challenge on Mohan Singh. What's your DJ name?

Status
Not open for further replies.