• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

fun facts(list them here)

KingGeorge

New Member
Messages
664
COMTONDAJATT said:
Do you guys think the pyramids are alien landmarks?
haha, Stargate much?

The astronomical and mathematical accuracy of the ancient Egyptians is shocking. Supposedly the schematics of the inner structures also correlate to/predict the birth and death dates of Christ.
 

COMTONDAJATT

mint gumri
Messages
302
amancheema said:
COMTONDAJATT said:
Do you guys think the pyramids are alien landmarks?
haha, Stargate much?

The astronomical and mathematical accuracy of the ancient Egyptians is shocking. Supposedly the schematics of the inner structures also correlate to/predict the birth and death dates of Christ.
ahha guilty. Yea I was watching that Alien Astronots documentary and they had a lot of fun stuff to ponder about. Most of it was psuedo science but I don't care sometimes, it is fun to imagine. Like the Greek/Hindu gods were aliens and stuff.
 

sargam627

F.S.U.
Messages
498
Dippy said:
terabaap said:
Dippy said:
Can't help it! finally I can tell others about the random things I laugh at all day (but Hitlers balls I learned about in 8th grade) lol
I take it that this was an "extra curricular" assignment, and not a part of the normal class instruction.
Had to do a presentation on a famous person in history and find interesting aspects of their life, and THIS is what I found!
So you did a presentation on Hitler's testicle..NICE
Bet you got an A+ for that one, buddy.

FUN FACTS:

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
The human brain is 80% water.
 

Dippy

New Member
Messages
327
sargam627 said:
Dippy said:
terabaap said:
Dippy said:
Can't help it! finally I can tell others about the random things I laugh at all day (but Hitlers balls I learned about in 8th grade) lol
I take it that this was an "extra curricular" assignment, and not a part of the normal class instruction.
Had to do a presentation on a famous person in history and find interesting aspects of their life, and THIS is what I found!
So you did a presentation on Hitler's testicle..NICE
Bet you got an A+ for that one, buddy.

FUN FACTS:

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
The human brain is 80% water.
HELL YEAH I got an A!!! Theres more funny facts about hitler but I don't think they would be appropriate for a public forum ;)
 

sargam627

F.S.U.
Messages
498
Dippy said:
sargam627 said:
Dippy said:
terabaap said:
Dippy said:
Can't help it! finally I can tell others about the random things I laugh at all day (but Hitlers balls I learned about in 8th grade) lol
I take it that this was an "extra curricular" assignment, and not a part of the normal class instruction.
Had to do a presentation on a famous person in history and find interesting aspects of their life, and THIS is what I found!
So you did a presentation on Hitler's testicle..NICE
Bet you got an A+ for that one, buddy.

FUN FACTS:

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
The human brain is 80% water.
HELL YEAH I got an A!!! Theres more funny facts about hitler but I don't think they would be appropriate for a public forum ;)
Well you told us about his testicle..might as well share the rest. It can't be worse than him being half a man ;)

EDIT- I REGRET ASKING TO SHARE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HITLER.
 

KingGeorge

New Member
Messages
664
sargam627 said:
Dippy said:
sargam627 said:
Dippy said:
terabaap said:
Dippy said:
Can't help it! finally I can tell others about the random things I laugh at all day (but Hitlers balls I learned about in 8th grade) lol
I take it that this was an "extra curricular" assignment, and not a part of the normal class instruction.
Had to do a presentation on a famous person in history and find interesting aspects of their life, and THIS is what I found!
So you did a presentation on Hitler's testicle..NICE
Bet you got an A+ for that one, buddy.

FUN FACTS:

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
The human brain is 80% water.
HELL YEAH I got an A!!! Theres more funny facts about hitler but I don't think they would be appropriate for a public forum ;)
Well you told us about his testicle..might as well share the rest. It can't be worse than him being half a man ;)

EDIT- I REGRET ASKING TO SHARE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HITLER.
i want to know toooooooo
 
Top