• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Groundshaker 2 - Who's going?

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
Cruise. Except flying makes more sense for getting to Toronto. Then cruise.

Camp/Conference [as discussed previously] on cruise.
 

Manjot

Active Member
Messages
2,058
Gabar Singh said:
hahahh props to you on that one!
omg Gabar Singh has spoken!

Meistro said:
Everyone, please give Parul credit for mentioning the Airplane to india idea as she had already mentioned it a week ago in some blowjob I mean blowout thread.
LOLLLLL ILU Meistro!
 

Meistro

Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
Messages
2,065
Rohit said:
I am still debating if I should go or not and I live in Toronto :p. hahaha.
stop being such a tease rohit. I mean its bad enough that we live 3000 miles away. We dont need you telling us that u live 20 min fromt he venue and ur not gonna go. thats sooooooooooooooooo NOT folk.
 

Rohit

New Member
Messages
163
hahaha no not really cuz folk would be practicing the day of the comp for your own comp ;) haha which im not gonna do but I think I am away on the day of the comp thats why :(
 
Top