GSingh
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,469
LOL @ Irony.indiaman5 said:filthy clean
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
LOL @ Irony.indiaman5 said:filthy clean
Last year Drexel got 1st and UNC got 2nd, both team not from the metro area hahaAnkush said:Man i hope Cornell and NYU place and bring this shit back to NY.... To many metro are teams been taking that blowout trophy home for years now![]()
Lol join the clubAmit said:I've been in this scene for a long time and I can honestly say this is the first time I feel truly pissed about placings. That being said, congrats to the placing teams.
+1Harvz* said:Anybody know whats happening at Jashan ?
DAR is so hard to book because EVERYTHING goes there.sartajjudge said:Was expecting different placings, starting with UNC at first (place). Will have to wait for the videos. I hope this competition goes back to DAR Constitution Hall in the future. Does anyone know why it got moved to Warner Theater for the last two years.