• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Jashan and Blowout Predictions?

indiaman5

New Member
Messages
97
Collegiate Bhangra needs an attitude change. Cal unc Drexel steel city Cornell looks like different versions of each other
 

indiaman5

New Member
Messages
97
Cornell just won blowout
1. Cornell - not even close
2. Cal- clean
3. Unc - clean, but huge letdown
4. Nyu - most unique
5. Vtech- simple, not special
6. Drexel- looked exactly like unc and cal and tech--identical styles
 

KushK

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,161
Man i hope Cornell and NYU place and bring this shit back to NY.... To many metro are teams been taking that blowout trophy home for years now ;)
 

Toj

New Member
Messages
38
Ankush said:
Man i hope Cornell and NYU place and bring this shit back to NY.... To many metro are teams been taking that blowout trophy home for years now ;)
Last year Drexel got 1st and UNC got 2nd, both team not from the metro area haha

Heard every team has been killin it, these results need to come out ASAP
 

indiaman5

New Member
Messages
97
No lie 6 teams looked like clones of each other with Msu and Nyu bringing something different.. Like I said though Cornell was the clear cut #1.. After that it's pure preference. Cal unc Vtech Nyu all deserve to place
 

indiaman5

New Member
Messages
97
Awesome mix, most entertaining of the night, clear cut #1 for a lot of people here..unc didn't bring same swag or energy. Personally I'm tired of DC style placing at bb every single year
 

Amit

New Member
Messages
187
I've been in this scene for a long time and I can honestly say this is the first time I feel truly pissed about placings. That being said, congrats to the placing teams.
 

indiaman5

New Member
Messages
97
3. Vtech- stunning dont know many people expect this to place
2. unc- still don't think they deserved to place at all
1. Cal- Bhangra needs an attitude adjustment

Cornell won this comp hands down.. Absolute disgrace
 

Shahrukh

Active Member
Messages
505
Amit said:
I've been in this scene for a long time and I can honestly say this is the first time I feel truly pissed about placings. That being said, congrats to the placing teams.
Lol join the club
 

sartajjudge

New Member
Messages
609
Was expecting different placings, starting with UNC at first (place). Will have to wait for the videos. I hope this competition goes back to DAR Constitution Hall in the future. Does anyone know why it got moved to Warner Theater for the last two years.
 

J Wong

Member
Messages
301
sartajjudge said:
Was expecting different placings, starting with UNC at first (place). Will have to wait for the videos. I hope this competition goes back to DAR Constitution Hall in the future. Does anyone know why it got moved to Warner Theater for the last two years.
DAR is so hard to book because EVERYTHING goes there.
 
Top