• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Lalkare Sheran De @ Warrior Bhangra 2011 (GTVHD)

disharma1317

disharmz
formations were very clean, and it was one of my favorite sets of the night. i'm surprised you guys didn't place!!
Arjun Barua, tearing the stage a new one, as always :)

vaibhav

In my opinion deserved to place. Maybe points were lost because of the set up delay that happened before the performance? I saw you guys practice in the hotel saturday morning and wow! all i have to say is that these guys are sick!

Nav Aujla

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Ricky killed the boliyan..shorter light blue guy as well..but the red guy in the beard looked uncomfortable the whole set, nakhra needs to be natural but it looked forced alot of the time and it took away from the performance..folk set none the less

sonehdataweet

disharma1317 said:
formations were very clean, and it was one of my favorite sets of the night. i'm surprised you guys didn't place!!
Arjun Barua, tearing the stage a new one, as always :)
True That <3
Also, Loved the Boliyan, Mirza was phenomenal

Harman

This sets got swag written all over it. Finally a live set with not all the generic stuff teams have been doing lately. LSD brought great ideas with an even greater set. Good job fellas

Jungly_Jatt

Straight The Folk Up
Set was really good, but I think a reason why you guys might not have placed is because of your red jordi. The taller bai with the thicker beard was really slacking off. When he went to the back he would take it easy. Don't know if he was hurt or not, but non the less awesome job guys :)

And short guy in the teal vardi................ FUCK WOW Sir matha bai. Amazing Nakrha