Kush
Active Member
- Messages
- 1,401
There are some programs out there (most cost money) that can do this, a google search may help. but before u start runnign around and dropping money let me emphasize this is NOWHERE NEAR PERFECT. dont expect to have a clip that sounds like no music was ever in it and the artist was singing acapella. you really have to have mixing skill because it is RARELY done perfectly. I can give you an example: here is a verse from Mitran Ne that I clipped and used the acapella for effect on a step in an old old mix (I can post the actual mix if anyone wants, its not fantastic but has some good effects I learned when starting to mix). Compare to the actual version which i won't post cause i'm 10000000 p ercent sure you have it Abhi. Now though its not perfect you can see how the music has been reduced, making it easier to blend. Thissss is how i do it. I'm sure pavan has some much better magic trick, but you have my jhoomer mix abhi. I used this feature on the Hoopeh's in the back ground. The rest i just blended together and equalized to work, didnt actually make it acapella.
Attachments
-
334 KB Views: 73