• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

**MOTOR CITY BHANGRA RESULTS**

Bhangraboy234

He Hate Me said:
Nav Aujla said:
Deepi253 said:
how did nypd place after such a messy set ? Feel like FS did so much better than them... alot more hype and way better execution !

Why are you so concerned with a third place trophy, if it bugs you that much, come down to Toronto and Ill give it to you and you can give it to whomever better yet make it the first of your teams. Also, deepi I saw your other msg in the previous thread calling out some of my dancers, I would like you to consider their skill and then compare it to your own before posting. The nerve you have is beyond me so ill just put it this way, you dont watch our videos and we will, as hard as it may be not watch yours.

soulja boy tell em'!

Here's my 2 cents on why nypd placed over furteelay shokeen and other teams.

* First off - Furteelay: you guys did a great job so don't take this the wrong way.

NYPD: Sure they were sloppy - it happens to the best of teams.

But these guys (NYPD) aren't just dancers, they are entertainers.
You can be the best dancers but be sub-par performers. NYPD brought it with their josh, nakhra, and stage presence.

Truth is the other teams just didn't have command of the stage like these guys did.

Keep at it boys. Well deserved third place.

I find that very contradicting. The best dancers are the best performers, if they weren't the best when they perform they wouldn't be the best dancers. I personally felt Furteelay had more nakhra, you could easily tell they enjoyed their performance more so than NYPD. But regardless, great job to both teams, I hope both Furteelay and NYPD only get better

hardeep_singh said:
Nav Aujla said:
I would like you to consider their skill and then compare it to your own before posting.
removed

Shows how immature that team really is ... would also like to add how immature you are-.-..

Also not once have I ever said I was a better dancer than any nypd dancer or said anything along the lines of my team being better...-.- showing a gig video I did with the team means nothing to me talk as much shit as you want .. I danced cause I enjoyed it formyself .. I had doffernces with people on team thus the reason im no longer affiliate d with them .. so bringing up that drama is hilarious ...!!!! Especially since its been simce april 2012 since I left .. soo hardeep do us all a favor and stop trying to start shit for no reason......

Again for all the people who cannot take a critique dont post your video on this forum if your not ready for your fans/audience whatever to tell you how good or bad you did.... no team in tjis circuit can grow without knowing how bad they sucked or how good they did !!!

Nypds comme ts show how ungreatfull their success and how cocky they present their team ... but maybe irs just the ones who commented

Thank you I am now done explaining myself to a bunch of people who just take bhangra way to serious .. people its a dance its culture letsgrow the fuck up and learn to enjoy the culturw and dance

Also hardeep since when are you nishanis voice lol ?????

If they got something to say they need to say it to my face or directly to me using their account ... btw im pretty sure a comment like that degrades their rep.

Such a sad case .... lol

disharma1317

disharmz
hardeep_singh said:
Nav Aujla said:
I would like you to consider their skill and then compare it to your own before posting.
for comparison purposes see the following video (green/purple)
Nishani Bhangra [Ruhee Weds Austin]

*Message from Nishani: For the record "Deepi253" has not been affiliated with Nishani for a while now, because he's a bitch and didn't get along with the rest of the team.
There's no need to jump into an issue that has nothing to do with you, Hardeep. That was callous and immature and I sincerely hope that you take some time away from fawning over yourself in the mirror to give yourself some time to grow up. What are you now? 30? Time to stop with the teenage dramatics mah prand

He Hate Me

Bhangraboy234 said:
He Hate Me said:
Nav Aujla said:
Deepi253 said:
how did nypd place after such a messy set ? Feel like FS did so much better than them... alot more hype and way better execution !

Why are you so concerned with a third place trophy, if it bugs you that much, come down to Toronto and Ill give it to you and you can give it to whomever better yet make it the first of your teams. Also, deepi I saw your other msg in the previous thread calling out some of my dancers, I would like you to consider their skill and then compare it to your own before posting. The nerve you have is beyond me so ill just put it this way, you dont watch our videos and we will, as hard as it may be not watch yours.

soulja boy tell em'!

* First off - Furteelay: you guys did a great job so don't take this the wrong way.

You can be the best dancers but be sub-par performers. NYPD brought it with their josh, nakhra, and stage presence.

Truth is the other teams just didn't have command of the stage like these guys did.

I find that very contradicting. The best dancers are the best performers, if they weren't the best when they perform they wouldn't be the best dancers. I personally felt Furteelay had more nakhra, you could easily tell they enjoyed their performance more so than NYPD. But regardless, great job to both teams, I hope both Furteelay and NYPD only get better

Think about it a little more - maybe it'll make more sense.

hardeep_singh

disharma1317 said:
hardeep_singh said:
Nav Aujla said:

*Message from Nishani: For the record "Deepi253" has not been affiliated with Nishani for a while now, because he's a bitch and didn't get along with the rest of the team.
There's no need to jump into an issue that has nothing to do with you, Hardeep. That was callous and immature and I sincerely hope that you take some time away from fawning over yourself in the mirror to give yourself some time to grow up. What are you now? 30? Time to stop with the teenage dramatics mah prand
hey disha, how's life? Haven't seen you in a while, hope everything's going good. xoxo

disharma1317

disharmz
hardeep_singh said:
disharma1317 said:
hardeep_singh said:
Nav Aujla said:

hey disha, how's life? Haven't seen you in a while, hope everything's going good. xoxo
I'm quite well, thank you.

Sue Sylvester

kinnell
I would seriously recommend everyone take a breather... and then re-read the entire thread while playing "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" in the back. You're not doing justice to the thread until you do it.

The judges for MCB were capable and they were very transparent, explaining their rationale after the competition to anyone who asked. There has yet to be videos of FS and NYPD from the same angle, let alone the judges' angles, so while critique should be acknowledged, a loud opinion on judging seems premature without the necessary videos unless you saw performances live. Personally, as a live viewer, I thought FS deserved third, but NYPD was very close as well and not completely surprising - they danced with more control and were more consistent in style. Another thing to consider are expectations. NYPD toned down their set for what was publicized as a traditional competition and are coming back from what many consider the most entertaining set in 2012. Furteelay is an up-and-coming team, can be considered an underdog against the likes of NJ, NYPD..etc and went HAM for their home crowd audience. The difference in expectations probably plays a role in why many disagreed with the 3rd place placing.

Bhangraboy234

He Hate Me said:
Bhangraboy234 said:
He Hate Me said:
Nav Aujla said:
Deepi253 said:

soulja boy tell em'!

Think about it a little more - maybe it'll make more sense.
It doesn't make any sense. Can you explain to me in other terms what your trying to say in terms of entertainers vs performers?

Jacquizz Rogers

disharma1317 said:
hardeep_singh said:
Nav Aujla said:

hardeep is JACKED! i'd be fawning over myself in the mirror if i was that jacked too!

congrats to all the placing teams! loved the "HI MOM" from FS.

8)

harjap_singh

sartajjudge said:
Howie Magz said:
Overall it was a great weekend and a solid lineup at motor city. The performances were great, but in my opinion Furteelay's set was fire. It should of placed, but congrats to NJ, DCMPAA, and NYPD. Shout out to Nishani and the whole motor city crew for being so hospitable and hosting a great comp. The clarion hotel must hate desi people after this past weekend ;)

I heard what went down in the hotel after the after party. :-X :eek: ;)
Lol it was nuts!!!! This competition overall was a great experience and shout out to the nypd boys for doing the nasty on stage, you boys ripped it. Shoutout to gsimz and my brothers from furteelay for putting on an amazing performance for their hometown crowd and for coming thru with the vardiyan last minute, love you guys and Shoutout to my man Sueee for coming thru as woody :)

Saab

Today is a gift
Honestly, to someone who was there, could we get some reviews? Speculation has been fueled by two videos at opposing angles and would like to get the sense from someone who was there live.

HarmanToor

Nachde Yaar Punjab De
Deepi253 said:
bringing the whole team ? this is gonna be great! haha ... leggo
Woah lol

Lets relax boys, can't believe this is happening over a third place trophy lol. Deepi, I think the reason why nypd dancers are taking offense to your comment is because of the way you are phrasing it, it really makes you come off as disrespectful and unintelligent. After reading a few of your recent posts, I realized this is just the way you were raised to speak.

How did nypd place 3rd? how did furteeley not place over nypd? why is there a moon? why is the grass green? you asked such stupid questions twice as if you truly believed that someone on btf actually had the answer. It was the judges decision, and that's it. There is literally nothing more to it then that. Many people have posted that they preferred FS over NYPD for 3rd place and yet the light has shined itself on to you.. re-reading your statements should be a clear indicator as to why that has happened, and hopefully a wake up call in the way you communicate in this world. Communication is a big part of success and you really need to work on it. I'm a firm believer that everyone has the right to speak and express themselves, but that doesn't mean you can cross the line and start insulting people and then when they reply, ask them why they are butt hurt. That just makes YOU look like that butt hurt guy who walks around with a stick up his ass all day. Take a look at all your previous posts, you don't even know how to talk to people LOL, and I assure you that will only lead to your lonely demise in the real world. Smarten up man. Be polite, yes maam no maam yes sir no sir, be nice and compliment or even inspire people once in a while and you'll be a better man for it rather then walking around like a big shot, talking down to everybody when in reality, you're an ant to almost every other person on this planet.

"NYPD, great job, I truly believe FS deserved third but I know you guys can come back harder next time" I can't believe I have to go all mummy daddy on you in front of everyone but it's as simple as that bro.

If it makes a difference to anyone, even I think nypd danced like shit and I'm on nypd. Its just bhangra man.. the world keeps spinning regardless of who placed third that night and I don't think there should be an argument about it, but I did feel the need to address your behavior deepi because that's not how you talk to people.

Congrats to all teams, NJ killed it! well well deserved first. I didn't get a chance to see the second place team but I hear great things. Congrats to FS as well for putting on a great show, really loved the set!

abhij95

Place or no place, trophy or no trophy. Every team brought their A game to the competition.
opinions may vary about placings but that's what judges are for! In the end the crowd loved both performances and both teams had very entertaining sets!

HarmanToor said:
Deepi253 said:
bringing the whole team ? this is gonna be great! haha ... leggo
Woah lol

Lets relax boys, can't believe this is happening over a third place trophy lol. Deepi, I think the reason why nypd dancers are taking offense to your comment is because of the way you are phrasing it, it really makes you come off as disrespectful and unintelligent. After reading a few of your recent posts, I realized this is just the way you were raised to speak.

How did nypd place 3rd? how did furteeley not place over nypd? why is there a moon? why is the grass green? you asked such stupid questions twice as if you truly believed that someone on btf actually had the answer. It was the judges decision, and that's it. There is literally nothing more to it then that. Many people have posted that they preferred FS over NYPD for 3rd place and yet the light has shined itself on to you.. re-reading your statements should be a clear indicator as to why that has happened, and hopefully a wake up call in the way you communicate in this world. Communication is a big part of success and you really need to work on it. I'm a firm believer that everyone has the right to speak and express themselves, but that doesn't mean you can cross the line and start insulting people and then when they reply, ask them why they are butt hurt. That just makes YOU look like that butt hurt guy who walks around with a stick up his ass all day. Take a look at all your previous posts, you don't even know how to talk to people LOL, and I assure you that will only lead to your lonely demise in the real world. Smarten up man. Be polite, yes maam no maam yes sir no sir, be nice and compliment or even inspire people once in a while and you'll be a better man for it rather then walking around like a big shot, talking down to everybody when in reality, you're an ant to almost every other person on this planet.

"NYPD, great job, I truly believe FS deserved third but I know you guys can come back harder next time" I can't believe I have to go all mummy daddy on you in front of everyone but it's as simple as that bro.

If it makes a difference to anyone, even I think nypd danced like shit and I'm on nypd. Its just bhangra man.. the world keeps spinning regardless of who placed third that night and I don't think there should be an argument about it, but I did feel the need to address your behavior deepi because that's not how you talk to people.

Congrats to all teams, NJ killed it! well well deserved first. I didn't get a chance to see the second place team but I hear great things. Congrats to FS as well for putting on a great show, really loved the set!
+1

Thank you good sir!