• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Official Bhangra Masti Results and Discussion

Stylez1

SWAGGI
Messages
619
NDbhangra87 said:
how was Anak Punjab Di? Im trying to get an idea for the socal Line up.
they were suppose to compete at masti, but then they dropped out due to personal reasons
 

Dippy

New Member
Messages
327
NDbhangra87 said:
how was Anak Punjab Di? Im trying to get an idea for the socal Line up.
I didn't go to Masti but I've seen them preform a few times and they're really good! I wouldn't be surprised if they become the heavy hitters in the bhangra scene in the coming seasons
 
Top