Meistro
Asi Shounk Nu Karaiyaan Muschaan Kundiyaan...
- Messages
- 2,065
yea and your little porch monkey ass better be there!! lolVick said:lets see if this panchode shows up in boston...
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
yea and your little porch monkey ass better be there!! lolVick said:lets see if this panchode shows up in boston...
Ewwww... I HATE that team.Taiym?r said:LOL thats right, Meistro's Army aka 'Sareya Nu Phuck Owf! Bhangra Group'
The Classics!Vick said:I enjoy rivalries... So I wouldnt mind seeing some teams go at it over and over again... But yea, that has the possibility of getting a little boring... Just out of curiosity, what is/was the biggest rivalry in bhangra? KJ vs. Sher?
it's more likeTaiym?r said:LBC v Youtube
HAHAHAHAHAHAH....yup jap is my sworn nemesisNaveen Singh Khokhar said:jap brar vs jaideep ina fist fight
Guppi Top Da said:appearently we have a rivalry with 3d and vcu ?
what a stupid topic.