• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

The Chinese-American Bhangra Dancer ;)

siddyp

Tough times never last, but tough people do.
Messages
1,270
http://www.dailytarheel.com/index.php/multimedia/2285
 

mafzal

Judge / Dancer
Messages
2,098
niceee. sounds like a cool guy 8)


what's up with everyone getting documentaries these days - helloo True Life when u gna do a special on bhangra?
 

Nikhil

New Member
Messages
881
Alannnnnnnn props mannn remember VPD '09 and I was doing nakra your way? lol

ey yo J WONG where you at!!
 

lavesh

Member
Messages
421
good job aran gwan, i still remember when you thought chaffa was the sickest thing ever and thats wat made u wanna do bhangra lol...big ups to "wong answer" aka "ricky tan" aka jordan wong as well lol
 

singh89

New Member
Messages
330
Dang congrats bro.. It's cool how everyone's getting their own documentaries. But good job bro and shows your talent :)
 

KalaShere

One of the first, but not the last...
Messages
68
walkertexasjr said:
Mariam said:
what's up with everyone getting documentaries these days - helloo True Life when u gna do a special on bhangra?
haha... True Life - I'm a Bhangraholic
LOL Been trying to put MTV on that concept for years now.. ( ok so I emailed them twice-this year and 3 years ago haha) But sadly then have yet to email me back...saddd :'( but major props on the documentaries...the more the better-
that being sad, I need to get a camera so I could make my own ;D
 

Psant

UNC Bhangra Elite Alum, Brandeis Bhangra
Messages
434
Damn Sid, you're going to make his ego even bigger now. He thought he was the shit on campus the day this video came out.
 
Top