• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Toronto vs Vancouver

Kala_J

Danny said:
Nachde Sher Punjab De said:
Waris PCAC and PANJ they all acceptional teams but what are they compared to Nachdi Jawani, SGPD, NSPD ? Every time any of these teams go to BC they take the title, name one team that can beat nachdi from vancouver and i'll take my arguement back.
Duniya @ VIBC '08 ;)

Out of mere curiosity.....what exactly is NSPD?
thinking the EXACT same thing.

gill00

Bruah! ;)
Herman said:
The last time BC beat Toronto is music was Punjabi Beat over Shan E Punjab at Nation?
No offence to anyone at all but i think punjabi beat only won because the shaan e punjab jrs. coach got into a fight with one of the judges and that judge gave him a 0 on the score sheet
Danny said:
Duniya @ VIBC '08 ;)
and im not sure what happened at vibc but i think we know who deserved to win

and again my apologize to anyone that has gotten offended

NSPDBhangra

gill00 said:
Herman said:
The last time BC beat Toronto is music was Punjabi Beat over Shan E Punjab at Nation?
No offence to anyone at all but i think punjabi beat only won because the shaan e punjab jrs. coach got into a fight with one of the judges and that judge gave him a 0 on the score sheet
Danny said:
Duniya @ VIBC '08 ;)
and im not sure what happened at vibc but i think we know who deserved to win

and again my apologize to anyone that has gotten offended
That's true, a lot of the time bhangra is all about politics.. VIBC was a clear example of that.

GavinJ.

no disrespect to NSPD .. but i dont think you guys can put yourself up with SGPD n NACHDI when you guys havent competed .. again nothin bashin on you guys i saw your videeos pretty sick up not up there
with nachdi n sgpd just my opinion

Manjot

Herman said:
Of the top of my head, I think that Vancouver has beat Toronto Live the last few times, but Toronto has man handled every music team from Vancouver by a mile. Nachde Shokeen reppin' BC have won beating argueably the best live Toronto team in Rooh Punjab Di at Masti. Rematch going down at PFDF -- Nachde Shokeen + Kohinoor (BC) VS SGPD + Rooh (Toronto). The last time BC beat Toronto is music was Punjabi Beat over Shan E Punjab at Nation?

It would be cool to see the head to head records of BC teams against Toronto teams in a live category and music category.

BC > Toronto = Live

Toronto > BC = Music
+1

Rohit

GavinJ. said:
no disrespect to NSPD .. but i dont think you guys can put yourself up with SGPD n NACHDI when you guys havent competed .. again nothin bashin on you guys i saw your videeos pretty sick up not up there
Dude I'm from Toronto and I don't even know who they are :|
I would suggest the same not to big yourselves so much until you've competed.
Saw the video as well and saw some good energy but agree with Gavin on this one, nothing special, nothing to set you apart to what is already offered by the many toronto teams out there.

Remy

A.T. said:
Music- Toronto
Live- .....Toronto

Bhangra = Toronto !

I will disagree. Toronto has got music but Vancouver can hold it down for live.

Rohit said:
GavinJ. said:
Saw the video as well and saw some good energy but agree with Gavin on this one, nothing special, nothing to set you apart to what is already offered by the many toronto teams out there.

lol agreed. No offense to this team but one of the members added me onto msn and all he ever does is msg me asking me when me and my team are coming to toronto so he can beat me, lol. And I don't even know the kid. I don't really pay attention to him but hopefully his cockiness is only a joke although he seems pretty confident in his team and what not but damn its annoying. But what can you do, kids these days :p . Hopefully we will get to see this team in action and see what they are all about.

A.T.

Remy said:
A.T. said:
Music- Toronto
Live- .....Toronto

Bhangra = Toronto !

Rohit said:
GavinJ. said:

lol agreed. No offense to this team but one of the members added me onto msn and all he ever does is msg me asking me when me and my team are coming to toronto so he can beat me, lol. And I don't even know the kid. I don't really pay attention to him but hopefully his cockiness is only a joke although he seems pretty confident in his team and what not but damn its annoying. But what can you do, kids these days :p . Hopefully we will get to see this team in action and see what they are all about.

thats hilarious lol

Remy said:
A.T. said:
Music- Toronto
Live- .....Toronto

Bhangra = Toronto !

Rohit said:
GavinJ. said:

who from my team is adding you and whattu trying to say right now?

Remy

Nachde Sher Punjab De said:
Remy said:
A.T. said:
Music- Toronto
Live- .....Toronto

Bhangra = Toronto !

Rohit said:
GavinJ. said:

who from my team is adding you and whattu trying to say right now?

Ricky? check ur facebook inbox

Manjot

Remy said:
A.T. said:
Music- Toronto
Live- .....Toronto

Bhangra = Toronto !

Rohit said:
GavinJ. said:

LOLL Remy

Ramani

Manjot said:
Remy said:
A.T. said:
Music- Toronto
Live- .....Toronto

Bhangra = Toronto !

Rohit said:
GavinJ. said:

LOLL Remy

damm put him on the spot :-\

Tarminder

Remy said:
A.T. said:
Music- Toronto
Live- .....Toronto

Bhangra = Toronto !

Rohit said:
GavinJ. said:

Remy I know your not surprised to hear comments like that from the Bhangra folks in Toronto ;)