himynameis
New Member
- Messages
- 334
HarmanToor said:campy614 said:Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.HarmanToor said:whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.I was there earlier this year, had such a horrible timecampy614 said:Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.HarmanToor said:whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.stayed for a week downtown with my buddies right before UBC
day time chylling walking around sight seeing was pretty legit, a lot going on and a lot to see but It's the nightlife, either we were going to the wrong places or something because everywhere we went was dead. We asked every cabbie every girl every guy where the best spots were, spent so much money and ended up at whack clubs back to back... I want my money back new york!
one thing ill give nyc is the bar scene, every bar we went to was bumping.. but we have that too![]()
Did you goto pacha? I heard it's the most poppin club in NY