• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Bhangra Idols, "Best of the Best" Placings

himynameis

New Member
Messages
334
HarmanToor said:
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
I was there earlier this year, had such a horrible time :( stayed for a week downtown with my buddies right before UBC

day time chylling walking around sight seeing was pretty legit, a lot going on and a lot to see but It's the nightlife, either we were going to the wrong places or something because everywhere we went was dead. We asked every cabbie every girl every guy where the best spots were, spent so much money and ended up at whack clubs back to back... I want my money back new york!

one thing ill give nyc is the bar scene, every bar we went to was bumping.. but we have that too :D

Did you goto pacha? I heard it's the most poppin club in NY
 

campy614

New Member
Messages
666
himynameis said:
HarmanToor said:
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
I was there earlier this year, had such a horrible time :( stayed for a week downtown with my buddies right before UBC

day time chylling walking around sight seeing was pretty legit, a lot going on and a lot to see but It's the nightlife, either we were going to the wrong places or something because everywhere we went was dead. We asked every cabbie every girl every guy where the best spots were, spent so much money and ended up at whack clubs back to back... I want my money back new york!

one thing ill give nyc is the bar scene, every bar we went to was bumping.. but we have that too :D

Did you goto pacha? I heard it's the most poppin club in NY
I think my friends and I are banned from Pacha. Every time we went there (or even tried to), it's another story. I'm probably on Pacha's Most Wanted by now.

Thumbs down though. Wasn't worth it.

It's about the time and the place. NYC doesn't start actually going out until about 12-1AM (bars don't close til 4-5AM). Before that we're either pregaming, or at some dive bar getting ready.


Ok, completely off topic-I know. But after like 3 pages people needed to start talking about something else and just get over it. There, I said it.
 

himynameis

New Member
Messages
334
campy614 said:
himynameis said:
HarmanToor said:
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
I was there earlier this year, had such a horrible time :( stayed for a week downtown with my buddies right before UBC

day time chylling walking around sight seeing was pretty legit, a lot going on and a lot to see but It's the nightlife, either we were going to the wrong places or something because everywhere we went was dead. We asked every cabbie every girl every guy where the best spots were, spent so much money and ended up at whack clubs back to back... I want my money back new york!

one thing ill give nyc is the bar scene, every bar we went to was bumping.. but we have that too :D

Did you goto pacha? I heard it's the most poppin club in NY
I think my friends and I are banned from Pacha. Every time we went there (or even tried to), it's another story. I'm probably on Pacha's Most Wanted by now.

Thumbs down though. Wasn't worth it.

It's about the time and the place. NYC doesn't start actually going out until about 12-1AM (bars don't close til 4-5AM). Before that we're either pregaming, or at some dive bar getting ready.


Ok, completely off topic-I know. But after like 3 pages people needed to start talking about something else and just get over it. There, I said it.
Lmao pachas most wanted dude my boy posted a video on Facebook it was pretty live lol a shitload of heads and ratio of 1 girl for every 2 guys which is pretty sweet maybe it was just that day and I think majority of bar/clubs start around 12-1 if you goto a Club at 10 and expect it to be live your going to be disappointed
 

Sukhman Singh Mundi

New Member
Messages
350
SpliffStar101 said:
and if anyone has a problem with what i said they can deal with it... Bharathi said something she felt was important to express to the bhangra community. Sunny and her dealt with it. I dont understand why this kid had to come in and talk nonsense.. i guess hes sunny's cheerleader. That was an unecessary comment telling Bharathi to deal with drugs. Which comes to another topic I feel is important. All I see these days is house of bhangra kids trolling on btf talking shit. First there was a kid named Boondi or something.. n now badwal. If ur gonna represent the team your learning from.. then come with some class.
Dont involve me in your issues with badwal......Thanks :)
 

Gurbir23

New Member
Messages
546
Badwal said:
Besides I pretty much looked over the kid spliffstar (which is funny since hes making fun of my name and shaming drugs, and well look at his its all self explaintory) all I was saying was to chill out


But see unlike you here, I can be mature, I dont need to swear at you, to be honest you're not much of a character, and ahaha


I dont need to say much, you just made yourself look dumb, its clear you're tryna pick a fight, Im not as stupid as people make me out to be
SpliffStar101 said:
honestly there has to be strong words cuz kids r internet thugging these days n its not right.. like i said Bharathi n Sunny were talking with each other n then he stepped in and something so ridiculous it just had to be said.

 

Ak_Di_Nishani

New Member
Messages
313
SpliffStar101 said:
btw i am talking about all toronto teams
LOL, your just asking to get shit on man with all these assumptions. What do you know about Toronto teams and interpersonal issues? What makes you an expert in the field of who hates who?

btw this is a forum I don't believe that sunny and bharathi were having a "private" conversation everyone is entitled to whatever they wish to say. If they want a private conversation im sure they can have one, otherwise im sure everyone is free to comment as they see fit.

Anyways this is threadjacking like crazy.. clubs, who has the best city, rude gestures, beef... I'm pretty sure the thread is about the placing teams.. can we get back to that?
 

sonehdataweet

New Member
Messages
773
himynameis said:
HarmanToor said:
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
campy614 said:
HarmanToor said:
whats with all this negativity towards toronto? oh ya cuz u mad u aint living in the greatest city in the world 8)
Harman, I <3 you... but nahhhhhh son.

Come to NYC. Let me be the one to take you around. Arjun can argue for me that I know this city wayy too well, and there's absolutely nothing quite like it.
I was there earlier this year, had such a horrible time :( stayed for a week downtown with my buddies right before UBC

day time chylling walking around sight seeing was pretty legit, a lot going on and a lot to see but It's the nightlife, either we were going to the wrong places or something because everywhere we went was dead. We asked every cabbie every girl every guy where the best spots were, spent so much money and ended up at whack clubs back to back... I want my money back new york!

one thing ill give nyc is the bar scene, every bar we went to was bumping.. but we have that too :D

Did you goto pacha? I heard it's the most poppin club in NY
PACHA is so trippy!
 

sunnybonez

u trolling breh?
Messages
176
Sukhman Singh Mundi said:
SpliffStar101 said:
and if anyone has a problem with what i said they can deal with it... Bharathi said something she felt was important to express to the bhangra community. Sunny and her dealt with it. I dont understand why this kid had to come in and talk nonsense.. i guess hes sunny's cheerleader. That was an unecessary comment telling Bharathi to deal with drugs. Which comes to another topic I feel is important. All I see these days is house of bhangra kids trolling on btf talking shit. First there was a kid named Boondi or something.. n now badwal. If ur gonna represent the team your learning from.. then come with some class.
Dont involve me in your issues with badwal......Thanks :)



cant forget the all mighty sunnybonez ...>.<
 

yraparla

SwizzeeMusic.com
Messages
2,072
Bhangra Idols said:
To the Bhangra Community,

Re: Response to the complaints of a gesture by a registrant at Bhangra Idols "The Best of the Best" Sunday October 9th 2011 at Red Robinson Show Theatre in Coquitlam, B.C.

Please log onto:

http://bhangraidols.com/ethics.html

Regards



Bhangra Idols Admin.
While I 100% support the initiative:

a) I don't believe his FB page is relevant information as posting that profile picture does not necessarily imply a lack of contrition. Anything outside of his conduct at the comp that isn't clearly articulated from him should not be taken into consideration At least without discussing it with him, it's unfair to judge (i.e. his posts are his own voice, his profile picture is open to interpretation).

b) I would remove his personal information on the fb screenshot such as his birthday and his last name, as I think the point can be made without having to remove that privacy (i.e. the profile picture could obviously still be visible).

Otherwise great work and thank you for holding teams accountable and yourselves accountable, hopefully this will spur dancers and captains to maintain sportsmanship at all times during weekends.
 

faysal

New Member
Messages
889
That is possibly the dumbest thing i've ever read. I get he did something inappropriate, but he didn't break a law, if I was him I'd be sat there laughing. Stupid and even more inappropriate behaviour from the competition itself.
 
Top