bhangraking
New Member
- Messages
- 1
this is theee sickest line up yoo. i feel badd for the judges lol.
New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem
Heeray never competed at Bulldog, I think you're referring to their performance at Giant Bhangra Competition. And I don't think they've performed this season either.Saab said:I think the fact HPD going all live, being a local team, and their ill and unique performance for Bulldog makes them a very tempting choice as first. I also think that they have not performed this year(someone confirm) and that they will bring it big. I like the possibilities of this competition and the ability for all the teams to place.
wow..... It depends how they perform on the satge but it looks like HPD/VCU will place for sure.bhangraking said:this is theee sickest line up yoo. i feel badd for the judges lol.