• Bhangra discussion is still going strong. Join us in our Facebook group!

    New user registration has been closed (as it was entirely spam). We encourage you to post in our Facebook group, even if it's a followup to an existing thread. BTF will continue to be archived and hosted here - Saleem

Dhol Di Awaz XI - Official Team Lineup

Saab

Today is a gift
Messages
991
Personally I think it will be
1.HPD
2/3 VCU and NJ(flip a coin)

I think the fact HPD going all live, being a local team, and their ill and unique performance for Bulldog makes them a very tempting choice as first. I also think that they have not performed this year(someone confirm) and that they will bring it big. I like the possibilities of this competition and the ability for all the teams to place.

PS I think what separates VCU is not their guys(though they are integral and are all ver much on the same page) but the ability of their girls dancers to do it big(aka match the energy of the guys) and stay in sync. Major props gals.
 

Gabroo

New Member
Messages
218
Saab said:
I think the fact HPD going all live, being a local team, and their ill and unique performance for Bulldog makes them a very tempting choice as first. I also think that they have not performed this year(someone confirm) and that they will bring it big. I like the possibilities of this competition and the ability for all the teams to place.
Heeray never competed at Bulldog, I think you're referring to their performance at Giant Bhangra Competition. And I don't think they've performed this season either.
 

Chidiya

New Member
Messages
338
Dammm it, I wish this was one of the comps I was going to. Seems like it's going to kick ass
 

Lally

Active Member
Messages
332
hey good luck to all teams, especially to B2B BOYZZ!!!

bring the trophy home boyz! ;D
 

Laddi

New Member
Messages
564
ONLY 15 MORE DAYS..let the countdown begin! =)
Any teams drop out yet or is everyone in it to win it???
:)
 

Waleed

New Member
Messages
729
Sweet line up, here's a refresher:
Bhangra Knightz - Bay Area, CA
Born 2 Bhangra - Abbotsford, BC
Da Real Punjabiz - San Diego, CA
Davis Di Dynasty - Davis, CA
Drexel Bhangra - Philadelphia, PA
Heeray Punjab Deh - San Jose, CA
Nachdi Jawani - Brampton, ON
National Bhangra Association - Los Angeles, CA
Toronto Elite Bhangra - Toronto, ON
VCU Bhangra (D.C. Metro Punjabi Arts Academy) - Richmond, VA


A lot of interesting head-to-heads

VCU vs DRP (top co-ed teams, traditional vs and modern)

NJ vs TEB (TEB has ex-NJ dancers plus talent from GTA, they will give NJ a run for their money)

3D vs Drexel (folk co-ed teams, both are waiting for their big break)

Throw in B2B and Heeray... overall, this competition will be a gude wahn. GOOD LUCK to all the teams!
 
Top