gdholi7 said:
xGabrooX said:
hey,
I actually played dhol for PANJ at Jashan, it was a really well run comp and a lot of people had a lot of fun.
And for all those people who keep askin how we know that ami nachi jandi isnt towards panj i would like to say that another member from another team told us there is 135 shirts out there with this bullshit. I dont get how pll dont get it ... ami starts with a A .. nachi starts with a N n jandaa starts with a J ... there is a P part to this too like Gabroo Tv said. I dont know how people have that much time and MONEY. anyways all in all a really fun weeekend and hope to seee all the teams there next year. and Congratss to PANJ once again.
well if theres 135 shirts out there then i guess panj should learn to stop claiming others are jealous of them,they should control their little dancers who threat other members on other teams by saying they gonna kill them,and stop going on msn saying people are on your jock cuz your on panj lol if they never did any of those i doubt half those shirts wouldve been made...
I think there's lots of teams that don't like other teams all over NA, but the I agree when I think that we should not be targeting teams publicly. However there seems to be a gigantic list of things i've heard from other team members/affiliates that PANJ has targeted them for.
135 shirts against a team is wrong, but during bhangra Idols I gave PANJ a review (which was honest, and honestly even when I look back on it I gave other people way worst reviews), and I was directly targeted by PANJ on BTF. I speak for myself when I say that I'm not upset at seeing shirts against PANJ.
There all good people, I even danced with the guys in their first competition at Bulldog, and had a blast, however over the years it seems that lil kids get big ego's. Hopefully the shirts are not worn or not made whatever seems to happen, but I think PANJ should try to reconcile with other teams and try to create some peace.
I'm sure the other BC teams will mature up, or at least I hope so, the shirts are wrong plain and simple. But PANJ you guys need to do something about your conduct with BC teams.
Remember this is just my opinion, nobody needs to come and try to defend PANJ cuz i dont really care.